The BA (Hons) Business Studies Programme, run in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment and future managerial opportunities in a variety of commercial, industrial and service organisations.
Pupils is going to be registered with Cardiff Metropolitan University through the entire programme. As the entire programme can be completed in London, students also provide a choice of learning the last semester at various other LSC Group campuses in Asia and Europe.
The BA (Hons) Business Studies degree is awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University.
2 Years (6 Semesters, Full-time)
£ 15, 950
- At the very least 2 UK 'A' Levels or equivalent
- Should really be at the least 18 yrs . old
- Mature pupils (above 21 many years) with relevant work experience / expert qualification
- Minimum total IELTS score of 6.0 with at the very least 5.5 in all various other elements or comparable recognised English language qualification.
- Marketing Administration
- Managing Ideas and Tech
- Quantitative Techniques in Company
- Company Accounting
- Managerial Business Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Site Control
- Venture Control
- Individual Managerial Effectiveness
- Business Analysis Methodologies
- Overseas Business
- Financial Management Review
- Strategic Management
- Business Project or Dissertation
Why study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?
London School of English, Business and Professional centre ...
London School Of Energy Studies