The Overseas Journal of Management knowledge provides a forum for scholarly stating and conversation of improvements in all respects of training and discovering in business and administration. The Journal seeks reflective documents which bring together pedagogy and ideas of management learning; descriptions of innovative training which include important reflection on implementation and effects is likewise considered.
The editors particularly welcome submissions on:
• important views on knowledge and its own institutional development in most the business enterprise and administration procedures;
• Changes in the structure of business and administration knowledge as well as the changing roles of administration teachers;
• connections of business and management programs to companies' needs;
• Globalisation of company and administration education.
Reports on rising technologies and independent reviews of software and significant brand-new texts would be posted as appropriate.
By promoting crucial conversation on present innovations within these areas, the journal presents a great forum for showcasing the profile of administration education on both a national and worldwide level.
The International Journal of Management knowledge could be the outlet for educational analysis and developments within business, administration, accountancy and finance.
Professor Neil Marriott
- http://indoleads.com/ malaysia airlines affiliate program.