Internet business Continuing Knowledge Courses for Credit
Free online company programs consist mostly of lecture notes and readings, while some classes consist of student assignments. These will not be graded, but since online courses usually never issue credit. Pupils who wishes to clean through to company basics or prepare to continue their knowledge in a diploma program might choose to decide for online resources that can trigger educational credit.
Learn.com's internet business classes, like, are taught by experienced teachers and that can prepare pupils to make an alternative kind of university credit at participating schools. At under the expense of a traditional course, subscribed users can access course content in the shape of brief, illustrated video clip lessons and test their understanding using corresponding self-assessment quizzes. Lesson transcripts are also available and are usually no-cost for all. Business programs include:
- Business 101: Principles of control - This course targets the four functions of administration: preparation, organizing, leading and managing. Learners study topics such communication and inspiration in the workplace, administration versus leadership, team development and business modification.
- Business 102: concepts of advertising - find out the four P's of marketing: product, spot, marketing and price, plus how to use marketing efficiently. Videos can also be found on item advertising, consumer behavior, social factors in advertising and worldwide marketing.
- Company 107: Organizational Behavior - Explore the connection between worker performance and office values and obtain tips for handling dispute. Classes also address leadership and decision making styles, organizational tradition and business design.
- Company 110: Business mathematics - this program includes chapters on linear and quadratic equations, graphing, likelihood and data. Pupils may discover ways to calculate decline values and interest or carry out a financial evaluation.
- Economics 102: Macroeconomics - along with measuring the price of living and rising prices, students read about measuring the unemployment rate, calculating chance expense, adjusting wages for rising prices and examining the difference between a recession and a depression.
Massachusetts Institute of Tech
Cross-Cultural Leadership can really help business managers work effortlessly with employees both domestically and abroad. This course covers the challenges of working outside a person's home nation, including working within the norms and customs of various other countries. Lecture records, assignments and your final paper are offered.
International approach and Organization will benefit business executives whom make strategic business choices with international ramifications. The possessions and liabilities of doing business overseas are explored. Pupils will look at the challenges of overseas functions, social variations, circulation prices and outsourcing. The program includes lecture notes and assignments without solutions.
During men and women and businesses, pupils learn the challenges administration professionals face as business frontrunners. This course includes lecture notes, readings and solutions. Practical Information Technology Management was designed to instruct specialists tips integrate information technology into business and motivate employees to take part in these changes. This course includes lecture notes and pupil tasks.
The Open University
Producing an Ethical organization covers the framework of business businesses as defined by laws, economic plan, politics and tradition. Students can access three primary lessons, an action and sources. Equity Finance reveals people to numerous kinds of equity finance including shares, investment capital and exclusive equity. The costs and advantages of going general public versus remaining exclusive may evaluated. The class includes eight smaller lectures combined with question and answer areas.
The Implementing the undertaking course is suitable for project managers and others in a supervisory role. The course talks about the tools necessary to maximize efficient task conclusion and emphasizes the necessity of communication and tracking. The program provides a few classes, instance cases and activities.
Influences on business Governance covers the issue of corporate governance in light of present corporate scandals. The connection between good corporate governance and organization overall performance is showcased through classes, tables and a few activity conversations.