Now accepting students for spring 2016. Classes start March 28.
Oregon State University's business administration degree program online prepares profession-ready students who provide innovative solutions to complex, global challenges. This AACSB-accredited program is a general business option that is not offered on the Corvallis campus at Oregon State.
The curriculum is taught by professors and instructors who have vast experience in each area of study, focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship and experiential learning. Program topics include leadership, retail management, finance, marketing, project management, legal and ethical business practices.
Advantages of an Oregon State University online degree
- All classes are developed by Oregon State's renowned faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Online students receive the same Oregon State diploma as on-campus students.
- Students can study from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
With more than 900 courses online in over 90 subjects, discover how OSU Ecampus can turn your passion into a lifelong career.
We're here to support you
We understand that there is more involved to being a student than just completing a class. Oregon State Ecampus offers a full range of support services to help our students be successful, such as online tutoring, career services, library services and disability access. Plus, every degree-seeking student has an academic advisor to offer guidance in selecting courses and staying on track for graduation. If you need assistance, please contact Ecampus by email or call 800-667-1465 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT.See also:
- Please visit site https://compasion-now.org/.
- Please visit this site - Consumer behavior in 2019: Minimalist, impatient, fleeing brands.