The John Cook class of company is AACSB-accredited featuring its undergraduate and graduate international business programs each RANKED into the top 20 by U.S. Information and World Report.
The Master of International Business level, manager structure (EMIB) at Saint-Louis University is a cutting-edge reaction to supervisors that want to become specialists in worldwide business businesses.
Created in 1990, the EMIB system delivers an international focus for today’s dynamic global company frontrunners:
- 21-month schedule with brand new blended understanding platforms: in class and virtual
- Cohort team
- Intensive week-end program each semester with team emphasis
- Two-week summer time research overseas
- Substantial networking opportunities
This system provides courses which will strengthen business knowledge, acquire expertise in international company methods, and improve competency in intercontinental social dilemmas.
The EMIB program will increase your competence and confidence in international company method through an exemplary mix of curriculum, expert contacts, and private development experiences. Become familiar with to concentrate your strategies to put you on forefront of your company’s management staff, strengthen your career and strengthen your life
With an interdisciplinary method, Saint-Louis University’s Master of Overseas company degree, government structure (EMIB) combines worldwide company problems with foreign tradition, record and politics. Coursework is approached in four parts.
Get a taste for the Master of International company.
Install the Master of International Company Test Courses. *
* take note that classes may possibly not be offered in the order offered. Instead courses tend to be incorporated through the entire 21-month system. All programs are a couple of credit hours. E-commerce information and dilemmas tend to be included into all classes.