The Kellogg faculty has developed teaching methods and a curriculum especially for the general manager.
Our first order of business? To provide the tools, conceptual frameworks and metrics you need to navigate the general manager’s world.
This three-week program will enrich you with fresh ideas and empower you to gain a broader perspective and increased confidence. The curriculum focuses on the environment in which business operates, the key functional areas of management, the development and implementation of corporate and business unit strategy and the promotion of organizational learning. Classroom learning is brought to life by hands-on exercises that demonstrate how a general manager applies the concepts in a holistic and integrated way.
As a participant, you will:
- Complete an intensive analysis of the key functional areas of business to sharpen your skills and equip you to contribute substantially
- to strategic decision-making
- Explore theory-driven knowledge and concrete strategies across all business areas that will help you put new ideas into action when you return to your organization
- Enhance your leadership effectiveness to maximize your personal leadership style, lead teams and navigate through your organization
- Return to your workplace equipped and energized to advance as a leader, decision-maker and change agent
- Apply Online
Start: June 12 at 4:00 PM
End: July 1 at 11:45 AM
Location: Evanston campus
Additional Information: This Approval Program is limited to individuals with specific business experience. All applications will be subject to review and approval from the program’s Academic Director.
- Apply Online
October 2-21, 2016
Fee includes lodging and most meals
Start: October 2 at 4:00 PM
End: October 21 at 11:45 AM
“On a professional level, the return on investment was immediate; and the international networking resources available through the Kellogg alumni community will continue to add value throughout my career.”
- Dave Leuder, President, Nostalgia Home Fashions