Sign up for February 25 On Line Open House.
Sign up for April 2 Washington, DC Open House.
|Course Areas||Washington, DC and On The Web|
|Secure Degree Onsite||Yes.|
|Earn Degree On Line||*Yes.|
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Demands||10 programs|
The MS in used Economics Program develops skill in economic thinking, plus constructing and calculating financial models through the use of econometrics as well as other quantitative strategies. This really is attained by a rigorous and demanding curriculum and a talented and committed staff of instructors. This really is a ten-course level system, with courses offered in the nights on Washington, D.C., center regarding the Johns Hopkins University (near Dupont group) and online. Their education could be pursued at a part-time or a full-time speed. All undergraduate majors are welcome. Admissions tend to be rolling; therefore it's possible to start during the summer, Fall, or Spring semesters.
- Just take four core programs [Microeconomic Theory, Macroeconomic concept, Statistics, and Econometrics]
- Choose one advanced econometrics course [Microeconometrics or Macroeconometrics]
- Choose five electives from 31 classes spanning diverse subfields of business economics
Used Economics pupils tailor their very own span of research and will go after the following areas, or mix and match:
- Public Plan (on-site just)
- Global Economics and Development (on-site only)
- Spatial Economics (online just)
- Ecological Economics (on-site and on-line)
- Wellness Economics (on-site and on-line)
- Quantitative practices (on-site and on-line)
For classes comprising these curricula, see our Illustrative Curricula web page. For information on course material, check out program Descriptions web page.
State-specific Information for Online Tools
*Note: We currently are not accepting programs toward on line Master of Science in used Economics from students whom live in Kansas. Students should become aware of additional state-specific information for on the web programs.