General Elective (Choose one) 3 credits
ACC201 - Intermediate Accounting 1
- Compute earnings per share.
- Learn rent deals, cash flow, retirement benefits, and benefits.
- Understand income-tax accounting.
- Analyze financial statements.
ACC202 - Intermediate Accounting 2
- Learn the distinctions between existing debts and lasting liabilities, while focusing on temporary debts and contingencies they present.
- Discover the treatment of long-lasting liabilities.
- Find out the results and remedy for taxes.
- Account fully for retirement benefits and pension advantages.
- Study spent capital and made capital in terms of the creditor’s interest in the possessions of an organization through shareholder’s equity.
ACC210 - Cost Accounting
- Recognize how the familiarity with product and service prices can be used to create selling prices.
- Discover techniques always assess the performance of supervisors and subunits within a business.
- Understand how the bookkeeping system is employed as something to encourage managers toward the objectives of an organization.
ACC211 - Computer Applications in Accounting
- Utilize typical accounting software tools, including Microsoft® succeed, ® QuickBooks, ® and Peachtree® Accounting.
- Apply computer-based solutions to real-world bookkeeping methods.
- Solve problems, read case studies, and make use of computer system applications to fix dilemmas experienced in today’s bookkeeping environment.
COM110 - Public Relations 1
- Find out strategic writing in public areas relations, marketing and advertising, sales and marketing, and company communication.
- Uncover the art of persuasion while the pr preparing procedure.
- Develop your study abilities to get strategies for writing clearly and simply, as well as making use of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Examine the writing types and operations for emails, memos, letters, reports, proposals, news releases, broadcasts, advertisement backup, product for the Internet, speeches, newsletters, leaflets, publications, and yearly reports.
- Discover the correct protocol for interacting information during a crisis.
COM115-Public Relations 2
- Get tips on analysis methods and preparation and evaluating a pr system.
- Discover how to prepare and handle imprinted and video news releases, news notifications and media kits, and pitch letters.
- Explore the use of social media additionally the purpose of trade shows and exhibitions in public relations.
- Examine conflict management and exactly how to control public opinion.
- Study the part of public relations in a variety of areas and configurations, particularly business, federal government, global, educational, nonprofit, and sports pr.
FIN101- Financial Management
- Learn about investing in long-lasting possessions.
- Study money construction and dividend plan.
- Discover about economic planning and working capital management.
FIN210 - Individual Financial Management
- Find out the principles and importance of managing your finances.
- Learn how to handle and fund your own personal assets.
- Get important knowledge that can help you both in your own personal life and in your business management job.
HRM210 - Compensation Management
- Find out about the different kinds of pay, the pay design, and payment techniques.
- Establish the resources of competitive advantage.
- Learn interior alignment and just what elements shape inner structure.
- Create an abilities evaluation and a competency analysis.
- Discover the factors that form outside competition.
- Determine how performance pay can encourage employee behavior.
- Analyze approaches for calculating job overall performance.
- Discover the key issues in benefits planning, design, and administration.
- Research unions additionally the influence of unions on wage dedication.
- Find out the laws that regulate pay at work.
INT205 - Introduction to Internet Multimedia
- Find out about illustrations, noise, video, and cartoon.
- Learn the greatest methods for how-to include media to your site and a user-friendly website design.
- Learn to include databases to your internet website for greater functionality.
- Uncover the essentials of ecommerce for web and how to effectively market your online business.
- Arrange and design a stylish web site making use of media.
Company Elective (Select one) 3 credits
BUS330 - Threat Administration
- Learn term threat, company risk, private danger, pure risk, alongside kinds of danger, and learn major threat management methods and business associated with danger management function within company.
- Minimize the expense of threat to maximise company worth therefore the feasible conflicts between business and societal targets.
- Understand how pooling of separate loss exposures decreases danger.
- Find out whenever legal responsibility impacts security bonuses.
- Learn the income tax advantages of life insurance coverage and annuity services and products.
- Find out major kinds of worker advantages and just why firms offer all of them.
- Get the standard record, functions, and economic rationale...