The JCU Diploma of degree (company Studies) provides a flexible opportunity for intercontinental pupils to make the transition from additional school into undergraduate researches. This system permits pupils who are not eligible to enrol into an undergraduate program to reach a quality Australian degree through a highly regarded institution.
Australian education has various teaching designs and differing understanding expectations. These differences of culture, language and educational systems experienced by worldwide students can be, in some instances, challenging. As such, students can require certain help.
The JCU Diploma of advanced schooling (Business Studies) is taken as an option to 1st 12 months of the Bachelor of company program whenever a student’s back ground suggests the need for prolonged training and learning help to advance within the Australian educational system. Pupils get more class time compared to regular bachelor system.
Why learn the Diploma of advanced schooling (Business scientific studies)?
- Enjoy 33% even more course time than a standard bachelor program and private consultations with lecturers that are readily available.
- This path wont extend the time to accomplish a qualification; the diploma plus degree package can still be finished within 36 months.
- Full access to all of the Universities solutions.
CRICOS CODE: 082840C
This Diploma of degree (Business Studies) consist of eight (8) subjects which are generally finished over three (3) trimesters. These subjects include important skills in effective writing, speaking and math.
Using this structure, the Diploma of Higher Education (Business Studies) is a very effective path to institution Bachelor levels for many worldwide pupils.
- CU1022: Building Educational Techniques
- CS1022: Discovering in a Digital Environment
- BU1804: company, Environment and community within the Tropics
- BU1805: Contemporary Business Communications
- BU1808: Handling Customer Markets
- BU1902: Accounting for Decision Making
- CV1200: Effective Speaking
- MA1022: Introducing University Mathematics
Advanced Standing Credit from Diploma into Bachelor
Completion associated with JCU Diploma of Higher Education (company Studies) gains a sophisticated standing of eight (8) topics credit to the Bachelor of company. The Bachelor program provides single or double majors within the following places:
[NOTE: expert human body needs preclude the accredited accounting system from the variety of possible dual majors that may be examined]