Programme Code: SAQA-62116 - NQF degree 7 - Credits 360
The Bachelor of Business management (BBA) is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that equips pupils with an understanding of this company and management conditions. The programme aims at establishing students's intellectual ability, executive character and managerial abilities through an appropriate blend of company and basic training. Students have the ability to realize and develop special leadership attributes needed to successfully handle a business.
The programme is more targeted at improving professional development. Additionally it is built to create up-to-date, assertive and effective professionals for company as well as other organisations and makes students for further researches. The programme addresses a number of company and administration axioms.
Upon effective conclusion regarding the programme, the student can:
- Identify, analyse, formulate, and serve the needs of individuals and community artistically and innovatively.
- Work effortlessly both on very own initiatives along with other people as a member of a group, group, organization, community, and contribute to the team result in jobs developing out of the company, business and administration areas.
- Handle and organise his or her activities and life responsibly and effectively, including their scientific studies inside the distance framework.
- Gather, analyse, organise and critically examine information, as required within the pursuit of the BBA.
- Communicate effortlessly utilizing aesthetic, mathematical and/or language skills in settings of dental and/or written presentation in usually considerable items of sustained discourse.
- Utilise research and technology effectively and critically showing duty towards the environment and health insurance and well-being of other people, in community, nationwide and global contexts.
- Demonstrate knowledge within the practical areas of company.
- Apply administration principles in a work-based framework.
- Anticipate and analyse trends in the commercial environment.
- Integrate principle and application from different useful places in an interdisciplinary approach.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the world as a couple of related methods by recognising that problem-solving contexts usually do not exist in isolation, by acknowledging their responsibilities to those in your local and wider neighborhood.
Company Management 1A
End User Processing
Business Control 1B
Business Control 2A
Company Administration 2A
Company and community
Company Control 2B
Business Management 2B
Company Management 3A
Company Administration 3B
Company Control 3A
Business Management 3B
Company Administration 3C
Business Management 3D
Business Management 3C
Business Management 3D
- The minimal entry necessity is the nationwide Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with proper subject combinations and levels of success; or
- a comparable NQF degree 4 qualification with proven skills in English; or